Thursday, May 24, 2012

Copper River Salmon season is here!


Warm weather has arrived and this means backyard grilling, dinner on the patio and my favorite part - light, fresh, colorful meals. I love this time of year!

And this summer, I'm excited to share (!), I will be representing Denver as a member of the Copper River Salmon’s Fresh Catch Crew. Being a Crew member means that I get to cook with this *prized* salmon throughout the summer.

I'll be sharing my journey with you as I cook with Copper River Salmon and adventure dine – looking for CRS on local restaurant menus and across the Mile High City. I feel like I’ve been given a pass to be a well-fed detective. Sounds like fun foodie summer to me!

Stay tuned as I eagerly await the first salmon shipment expected to arrive very soon!

Here’s to salmon eats, dining out patio-style and getting those oh-so-healthy Omega 3s!

Need a bigger helping?

Copper River Salmon
Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 comments:

  1. You lucky girl - enjoy it ;) I'll be buying some too, it's well worth the price!

    ReplyDelete