Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dine and Dish: Park Burger




My hubby loves a burger. If he could eat only one thing for the rest of his life, it would be burgers. Hence, I have become pretty familiar with the burger joints in town. Or so I’d thought. Then I heard about Park Burger. With the words from of rave reviews swirling in my head, we sat down for dinner.

While you can create your own burger, we selected from the ‘Specialty Burger’ menu list to get an authentic first impression. The Croque Burger is the way to go for those who love a fried egg on a sandwich. It is as messy and sinfully indulgent as you can imagine. It also leaves you needing several napkins so stock up prior to first bite.

Our other selection, the BBQ Burger, was equally delish. The burger patty itself was juicy and the barbecue sauce was both sweet and tangy. These flavors married beautifully with the crunch of the haystack onions. I think I’ve found my new favorite burger topping – haystack onions! Who needs fries when haystack onions are the star attraction?

Speaking of fries … the next marker of a great burger joint is the fries. They are an important accompaniment and scoring big in this department is crucial. I am happy to report that we were not disappointed. Our basket of fries were everything I hoped they would be. They touched on the four most important aspects of killer French fries: thinly sliced, salty, crunchy, and served HOT. Final words on Park Burger: outside-the-box, delicious burgers

Need a bigger helping?:
Park Burger

Park Burger on Urbanspoon
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment