Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I’ve returned…


Hello! It’s good to be safely home. I have lots to share with you from my trip to Africa! I’ll need a bit more time to sort through my thoughts and photos from the trip.

But, I wanted to let you know about an upcoming event…

A Saucy Affair is a foodie fundraiser and if you missed it last year, here's your chance to support a good cause AND sample small plates with inspired sauces.

Who: You and all your friends!
Where: Infinity Park Event Center, Glendale, CO
What: Good eats while helping to support an organization with the mission to "promote health awareness and encourage individuals to assume responsibility for their own health".
When: Thursday, September 22nd; 6-9 pm

Click on the links below for more information and to purchase tickets. Let me know when you get tickets - I'll look forward to seeing you there!

Need a bigger helping?:
A Saucy Affair

Get your tickets here.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment