Friday, August 17, 2012

Belly update

Hi my foodie friends!

You may have noticed I've been a little quiet lately.

I assure you this is not for a lack of eating! As you can see, my preggo belly is expanding! A little more so each day it seems. My appetite has also expanded.


While I've been posting less than normal, please know I am here, thinking about food. And on higher energy days, I am found in the kitchen - actually cooking. In the meantime, my hubby has gotten very good at making dinner. My hunger-panged belly appreciates his culinary contributions.

- Kelly (& Baby Girl)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 comments:

  1. It is so fun to see so many bloggers pregnant. Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your little girl and when you are ready to come back to the blogging, we will be here to read it (I personally cannot wait).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Best Friend! You look amazing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete