Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pizza pursuit, Part 1






I am married to a pizza lover, thru and thru. I’ll confess that I am not a huge fan of pizza myself. Yes, I said it, I don’t love pizza. But I do love my husband and indulge in the occasional pizza dinner to satiate his craving.

While not my favorite to eat, making pizza is first about baking and I do love to bake. So, I’ve been on the hunt for a pizza dough recipe. I found a promising one in Bon Appetite and gave it my first effort. As I left my dough to rise, there was great anticipation of pizza ahead. But, I’ll be honest with you and admit that it was not a success.

Together, my pizza-longing husband and I laughed at the results. As you can see, my first effort resembled more of a pita or naan than that of pizza crust. It was a great failed attempt. The pizza mission continues … until then, we order delivery…
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment